From the Comfort of your Home…
Use Your Tenant Portal! Paying your rent online is safe and secure, and paying by echeck is free. If you haven’t set up your tenant portal, just give Realsource Property Management a call at 407-298-9777 and we’ll be happy to help you get started.
Or Mail Your Rent Payment to: Realsource Property Mgmt
6900 Turkey Lake Rd #2-3
Orlando, FL 32819
Make Payable to: Realsource Property Mgmt
Pay in Cash at most 7-11 and CVS stores
- Accepted forms of mail-in payment are: personal check, certified check, money order.
- Only payments in the exact amount of rent will be accepted. Partial payments or over-payments will not be accepted, will be returned to the tenant, and not credited to the tenant’s account.
- Only one rent payment will be accepted per rental agreement.
- Rent is considered “paid” when full payment, as stated in the rental agreement, has been received. Please allow enough time for delivery if you choose to mail your rent payment. You may want to check with your local post office to see how many days it will take for the post office to deliver your payment to Realsource Property Management.
- Many tenants find it helpful to use their bank’s online bill pay feature. Most online banking sites have recurring payment or auto pay features. Tenants find this to be a great way to assure their rent is paid on time.
It is expected that rent will be paid on time. However in the event of late payment, the following process will be followed:
1st Day of Month: Rent is due
5th Day of Month: If rent is not received by this date, a late fee is charged.
6th Day of Month: 3-day Notice to Pay or Vacate for Non-Payment of Rent is served. The tenant now has 3 days to pay rent in full or their rental agreement will be terminated.
10th Day of Month: Owner/Agent will file for eviction with the local county court.
If your payment is going to be late, please contact Realsource Property Management immediately at 407-298-9777. Great tenants like you are hard to find! We will do our best to assist you in any way we can.